FLIR i5 infrared camera - a compact & lightweight IR camera designed for building applications that features a FLIR 80x180 infrared sensor with high 2°C accuracy and 0.1°C thermal sensitivity with a large 2.8" color LCD display. Includes 2GB memory card, rechargeable Li-ion battery, charger, software & communications cable
The FLIR i5 infrared camera is a compact, lightweight thermal imager that features an FLIR infrared sensor.
The FLIR i5 infrared camera features focus-free viewing and is fully automatic so it's great for first time users and general purpose use. In addition it's compact and lightweight so it can be part of any essential toolkit.
The Extech i5 includes a FLIR 80x80 infrared sensor with a high 2°C accuracy and 0.1°C thermal sensitivity. It features a 2.8" high resolution color LCD display an a double molded rugged design with easy grip handle construction that meets IP43 dust/splashproof standards. It also features a rechargeable >4 hour Li-ion battery and AC charger. Also see the FLIR i5's sister product the i3 and the i7, which offers a a 60 x 60 or a 120 x 120 infrared IR sensor.
It stores up to 5000 infrared IR images in a fully radiometric JPEG format on a removable microSD memory card.
FLIR i5 Applications
- Detect hidden problems, make quick damage assessments
- Check for overheating of electrical panels and transformers
- Avoid electrical failures
- Identify faults in heating and cooling systems
- Find problems with motors, fans and bearings
- Generate reports, analyze and document your findings with the easy-to-use software
- 512MB microSD Card
- miniSD™ adaptor
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- 90-260V AC adaptor/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs
- USB Mini-B cable
- Hand strap
- Protective hard carrying case
- QuickReport™ software